This Document ("Terms of Service", "ToS"), including the Request Show Policy ("RSP"), went into effect Friday, the 1st of April, 2019.
Hey there! This is the document that contains information about the rules and guidelines that YouTube Accounts ("Member(s)" or "You") have to abide, when communicating through the Epic Music VN 24/7 Livestream Chatbox Service ("The Chatbox"), including our Request Show Policy. These are what we call the "Terms of Service".
When does this document apply to me?
The terms inside this document applies to any Member that chooses to communicate through The Chatbox. As soon as you have sent a message using The Chatbox, and it has been processed by YouTube's server(s), you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms of Service, and all the external references linked within it, including, but not limited to, external websites-, documents-, Terms of Services-, Guidelines- and Policies. You also agree that you are responsible for any activity that you perform, or in any way seem to perform, using the Chatbox (in accordance with the Google Terms of Service, Section 3.2). Furthermore, the Moderators and Administrators of the Epic Music VN YouTube Channel ("We"), reserve the right to update the Terms of Service at any point in time, for any reason, with- or without prior notice. Your continued use of The Chatbox after changes has been made to the Terms of Service, is a direct consent to those changes. If you want to be notified when a change of the Terms of Service occurs, join our Discord Community, in which we will to announce any changes of the Terms of Service that affects your rights, or alternatively contact email@example.com.
The Terms of Service
These are the Terms of Service. If you fail to abide any one of these terms, we reserve the right to issue you a warning, remove your messages, mute- or ban your account from the Epic Music VN Channel. When you are warned, muted or banned from the Epic Music VN Channel, your account gets logged so that we can keep track of what violations of the Terms of Service you have performed, how you have been moderated in the past, and thereby moderate you accordingly - should it be needed. You agree not to use The Chatbox in order to:
- Advertise. The Epic Music VN 24/7 Livestream ("The Stream") is dedicated to sharing music and pictures created by artists all around the world. If you want any of your artwork shared on The Stream, you can submit it here. We prefer to keep The Chatbox clean from advertising, so that there is space for talking with the community Members. In addition to that, we currently have blocked links channel-wide (due to a problem wth advertisement bots), meaning you cannot post any links in the Chatbox.
- Spam. It creates unnecessary annoyance to other Members, and does not have anything but a negative impact on the community.
- Talk about religion or politics. These are subjects where there is a tendency to have major disagreements, and which often also exclude some Members from engaging with the community. We want an open and welcome community, so therefore refrain from talking about those topics.
- Engage in any activity that excludes Member(s) from the community. Including, but not limited to, longer personal conversations that other Members can't take part in, longer conversations in other languages than English, and insulting- or threatening other members- and their taste in music.
- Violate the YouTube Terms of Service and the YouTube Community Guidelines. These are the terms that all Members have agreed to, when creating a Google- or YouTube account, and we are obligated to make sure, that we are not a platform on which you can freely break said Terms- and Guidelines.
If you think that you have been moderated unfairly, you agree to use the following contact information to address your issue: firstname.lastname@example.org. It also has to be noted that while these are the main rules, Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to warn you, remove your messages, mute- or ban your account for any reason, at any point in time. Also, in very rare instances, a Member's behavior outside of the Chatbox can result in moderation of said Member in the Chatbox itself. If you see anyone break any part of the Terms of Service, notify us immediately with adequate proof. If you have questions or concerns about the Terms of Service, contact email@example.com